Crew Change points

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Crew Change points
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:03:45 EST
I second Bobs' list of crew change points. I'll add one that lasted for a
short time in the mid 50's(based on union records).For some period of time
the passenger trainmen ran from C.U.S. to Ottumwa w/o a change at Burlington.
This only lasted a short time and I recall Bob Johnson and Ed Metz arguing
about it one day when I asked after finding it in the records.Seems Bob was
put out that Ed had worked that pool and Bob missed it somehow.
Leo