New official at Galesburg

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: New official at Galesburg
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:39:18 -0700
Hi Folks:

Sorry to bother you non-rails with this, but it's the quickest way I know.

You brothers that work into, or out of, Galesburg are about to be inflicted
with a new Termoil Manager. Last week, the Gillette Termoil Manager,
Scrapiron (Chicken Charley) Fowler, was blowing around the Depot that he's
going to Galesburg, outta' here today. You're lookin' to get filled up with
a real load of BS about the way "we" do things out here in the PRB. Brother
Gary O. can fill you in on all the gory details about "CC", he's Frisco and
thinks he's an Engineer. The best defense is to get right in his face and
tell him he's full of it......make him believe you aren't afraid of him, and
he'll wander off talkin' to himself :>)

Now, WE gotta break in somebody new......hope he's at least Q/GN/NP, and not
Santa Fe.

Fraternally Yours,

Mike Decker, Edgemont