Ambroid Kit H-4 Burlington Route CB&Q Box Car

To: "'BRHSlist@o...'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Ambroid Kit H-4 Burlington Route CB&Q Box Car
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:16:22 -0600
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
If anybody is interested, there is an Ambroid kit on eBay for a Class XM-4
Boxcar. These cars were built in 1963 at Havelock. The car features single
sheathed, outside post construction with an 8' sliding main door, a 6'
auxiliary plug door and grain access doors on each side. The cars held
5,080 cu. ft of grain and were numbered #47500-47799 and can be found on
page 58 of Mike Spoors Color Guide book.

If you are wondering, yes it is me who has listed the kit because it is too
modern for my modeling desires. Here is the URL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1120042329&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=984467693&indexURL=0&rd=1

I also have a couple 60' RBL kits from Ambroid that are not listed. If
anybody is interested in these kits, let me know off list.

Tom