Vote no on Bill 602P

To: erielack@l..., BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, NYC-Railroad@yahoogroups.com, wplist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Vote no on Bill 602P
From: JACKGP20@a...
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:11:13 EST
Well, the Post Office is now trying to get money for services it does not
perform.

There is a federal bill (602P) that would permit the federal government to
charge a 5-cent surcharge on every e-mail delivered.

The Internet Service Provider would be billed which in tern would bill the
customer.

As you can see, this would be the doom of lists such as ours.

It is now time for us to inform our elected representatives to kill this bill.

I am going to forward a more detailed letter that I received. I certainly
hope the test portion isn't deleted. You really have to read this.

Jack Grasso