Airbrushing compressors

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Airbrushing compressors
From: "kujawa's" <ark@b...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:58:38 -0800
Hi all:

I agree with Tom. You can get an inexpensive compressor at most home
stores or in our area farm supply stores. The advantage of a bigger
compressor is that you can also use it to inflate tires around the house and
connect air tools to them. You can connect an air nailer to help assemble
benchwork and other odd jobs
around the house. You can also add as much hose as you need. The compressor
could be in the garage and a hose run to the basement.

A little versatility will probably out weigh the cost.
You might even find that the bigger compressors available in the home stores
might be cheaper than a hobby compressor.

Roger Kujawa - Morton, Il.
ark@b...