Galesburg Coal Tower Model

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Galesburg Coal Tower Model
From: GEU30CG@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:55:04 EST
In the last month I have seen two wonderful examples of the Galesburg Coaling
Tower modeled in HO scale.

The first was a recent Model Railroading Magazine where Roger Miller had his
model on the cover. The second "sighting" is on the BRHS website where Dave
Lotz has his on display to give us an idea of how it will look on his layout
project.

Ok fellas -- who has some plans? Can you share them by posting them in the
files section. Or can someone lead me to somewhere where there are plans?
Thanks for your help!

I hope to post some photos soon of my layout progress. I am working on my
Mendota to Galesburg layout and have been into the track laying stage in
Mendota.

Thanks for the help with the plans.

Darren Ferreter
GEU30CG@a...