Re: [BRHSlist] Steam Locos by Corbin

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Steam Locos by Corbin
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:34:32 EST
In a message dated 2/27/01 10:02:06 PM Central Standard Time,
kmartin@c... writes:

<< In my opinion the original is prefered for both collector and modeler.
However
if all you want is a quick reference then the Bonanza works.

Also if you get a good deal on "Burlington in Transition" GRAB IT.
(steam, G-E, Diesel)

Both of the Corbin Books, Steam.... and Transition were printed letterpress.
There are no negs and I would imagine the hot type sets are long gone by now.