Steam Locos by Corbin

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Steam Locos by Corbin
From: Steve Wintner <steve_wintner@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:14:27 -0800 (PST)
List,

I've been looking for a reference on the Burlington's
Steamers. Looking at the BRHS website, and at a few
other places, it seems like Bernard Corbins "Steam
Locomotives of the Burlington Route" is the book to
have.

When I go looking at out-of-print bookstores, I'm
finding there are at least two editions. Which one do
I want, considering my interest is purely for modeling
/ research, and not as a book collector ? The second
Editions are listing for about 40, first for 30...

Or is there maybe another book I should look for ?

Thanks for the comments.

=====
-Steve Wintner
"well alas we've seen it all before
knights in armour, days of yore
the same old fears and the same old crimes
we haven't changed since ancient times"
-Dire Straits