Re: [BRHSlist] Havelock baggage cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Havelock baggage cars
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:50:18 -0500

Cynthia & Duncan Cameron wrote:

> [...]
Yes they are. You can order them and the other PS parts direct.

> Second, the PS 33197 Westinghouse D22 reservoir you list I assume is a
> substitute for the oversize 31040 reservoir listed in the instructions. Is
> this correct,

No. It is in place of 31042 for the correct diameter..

and what is the PS 33271 control valve for?

Otherwise known as the tripple valve. Simply put, it controls the flow
of air from the reservoir to and from the brake piston, plus charging
functions.

> Finally, do you have an address for the The Original Whistle Stop in
> Pasadena, Ca.?

They are listed in the back of RMC. Suggest you call them. They said
they had a few.

Gordon