Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing compressers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com,<BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing compressers
From: David Eisenstein <vde9076@o...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:23:03 -0800

Larry: Years ago, at the suggestion of an old article in
MR, I believe, I bought a CO2 tank and had it filled at a
local filler. I did add a regulator, with dial, and still have
the original airbrush and tank, and have not yet exhausted
the CO2.
Advantages: Perfectly quiet; no compressor noise
or electricity needed. This means you can use it
any hour of the day or night without the noise bothering
the rest of the household (spouse, etc.). "Just a few
minutes more, honey!".
No worry about moisture, so no trap needed.
I have no idea whether this would be cost efficient today
or comparative costs today, but it might well be worth looking into.
The article still may be available on the archives of MR
mag, or whatever.

Sincerely,

Dave E. NMRA Life Member 0578