Airbrushing compressers

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, "trains4fun@y..." <trains4fun@y...>, com@s...
Subject: Airbrushing compressers
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:38:36 -0600
This is a little of subject, but I could not think of any better places to ask,

Could somebody tell me, I have heard that a Nebulizer misting machine will work
for use with airbrushes.
Do they work and will it require a regulator with it.
I'm not going to do any detail paint jobs, just want to use it for weathering,
loco's and cars, etc etc.
Any help would be appreciated,
Also these kits you see on ebay with the compressors and airbrush kit's,
selling around 120.00 or so, are these any good?
does the water trap with the pressure gauge on them, are these a regulator type?
Thanks Gang,

Larry