RE: [BRHSlist] RR Education

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] RR Education
From: ufffam <ufffam@c...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:53:37 -0500
Do you want to work in "operations" as an engineer, conductor, brakeman or
on the business side? If ops no college necessary. Go on the web sites for
BNSF and NS or CSX and look at the entry level business side jobs to see
the kinds of majors they are looking for. Marketing, business and
accounting will get you there.

Bill Uffelman