Re: [BRHSlist] RR Education

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RR Education
From: JACKGP20@a...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 04:10:37 EST
Hi Ryan,

To be most honest, a Business Administration degree is probably the best to
get. You can use it in all kinds of business including railroads and transit
systems.

I am sorry to say that a person who becomes a CEO doesn't necessarily have
the educational background that matches his positions.

On the passenger end, railroads and transit systems have become political
organizations. After elections, political rewards are given.

One thing that I recommend that you minor in is labor relations and labor
laws.

Hope that this helps.

Jack Grasso