Say it isn't so!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Say it isn't so!
From: "kujawa's" <ark@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:03:15 -0800
No Q, DD-40! Ha! They wouldn't have painted them in the wrong colors! I
know, I road in one in Wyoming. They used them in the coal fields out
there. You probably don't believe all the people that rode in a UFO either.

I'll bet you're going to tell me next that the Burlington Red, White and
gray
F-units and passenger cars that Athearn made weren't real. I know for a
fact they were used
on the Midnight Zephyrs. No photographs exist since they only ran at night.

I also have a Con-Cor gas turbine in the BN green scheme. I just wish they
would
run it in the original Q red and gray.

John Lewis if that is his real name is probably some sort of NMRA undercover
agent trying to keep this under wraps while he works on Q DD-40 article for
the April Fools issue of Trains.

All in fun!

Roger Kujawa - Morton, Il.
ark@b...

Resistance is futile, you will like the Q !

Original Message: 10
> Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:47:22 -0800
> From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
> Subject: Re: a digression

Santa Fe never painted cars that way. (kinda like Athearn