Re: [BRHSlist] Postal delays

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Postal delays
From: Rob Adams <aaeditor@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:52:36 -0600
I edit the publications for the Ann Arbor Railroad Technical and
Historical Association, and our most recent mailing spent the better
part of a month camping at the Grand Rapids, MI post office. Issues of
"The Double A" which I finished in November and early December just
showed up this past week. The very low priority given to these bulk
mailings is certainly becoming a significant problem for groups such as
the BRHS, AARRT&HA, etc.

Kind regards, Rob Adams (Ann Arbor Railroad historian/modeler, but
hooked on steam-era Q branchline operations)