Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 855

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 855
From: okt@j...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:53:50 -0600
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:39:36 EST
From: hogger41@a...
Subject: Re: TT Characters.

Steve,

This is so true. But maybe someone will invent a FRED that by the push
of
a button from the cab (like we don't already have enough to do) drop
lighted
fusees at the proper time to protect your rear.
Also, If I remember correctly when we had train order questions on
the
tests we had to know some of the rules the operators would have to know.

Gary O.

How about an Air Force flare dispenser, you could even thow in a chaff
dispenser for that pesky Road forman with the radar.
Terry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.