Re: [BRHSlist] New Commuter car photo

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New Commuter car photo
From: Eric Mumper <eric_mumper@m...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:48:19 -0600
Sender: ericm
Dave,
I don't have my reference stuff here at work, but I could swear (but I
won't, family group you know) that is Ottawa, Illinois. The brick depot
looks right. I have never seen a photo with the old wooden depot in it,
but it is in the right location. The large factory above the commuter
cars is Sanders Brothers. The tall smokestack should belong to the
gassification plant behind Sanders. This would mean the picture was
taken facing south and that is Madison St. in the foreground.
Great picture Dave. Is there any way I can get a quality copy? (At my
expense of course.) Let me know if there are any others in the series.

Eric Mumper