Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Map II

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Map II
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 08:30:49 -0700
There's another option if you want a CB&Q route map. Just get one of the
"vacation planners" from the 30s, 40s, or 50s. One entire side is a map of the
system, approximately 19" X 36". I got mine off ebay for about eight bucks. Of
course it cost $80 to have it framed, but it looks great.
Rick Patterson