Re: [BRHSlist] Lungs

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lungs
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:39:33 -0700
Speakin' of BIT's (break-in-twos) Leo, do you remember Frannie Leopold and his
grain car at Eola on trk.3? I'm not sure how shiny the break was 'cause you
couldn't find it. It was under a pile of grain that spilled out of the car when
he took the whole end out of the car. It wasn't as easy as the Savanna car to
get it set out either.

Let's start a "Most Spectacular Drawbar Failure" thread. I can think of a few,
back around Aurora as well as a few really interesting ones out here.

Karl