Re: [BRHSlist] Interpreting Emp. Time Tables

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Interpreting Emp. Time Tables
From: "Tom Barrett" <barrett@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:22:51 -0600
The symbols you are referring to is under the time section of
the operating rule book, the symbols by the time mean S-regular stop, f-flag
stop, the numbers that you see under or between the stations is the distant
from one station to the next. The other symbols such as the Z-track scales
/C-continuous office /B-bullitens,general orders/W-water /R-train
register/K-standard clock/Y-yard limits, their are other letters for other
things such as X-crossovers/ F-fuel/ M-railroad crossing protected by signal
or gates/ J-junction/O-operator/P-dispatchers telephone/Q-radio
installations/U- railroad crossing not protected by signal or
gates/A-automatic interlocking/I-manual interlocking/T-turntable or Wye.
When you see these listed next to the station this is what the station has
located at it, the L and A in the time column means arriving and leaving and
if one time is shown it is the leaving time. I hope this helps you. Tom
Barrett barrett@g...