Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ Bi-Levels

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ Bi-Levels
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:46:22 -0600
Ed,
Thanks for the info on Frank Krummel, for the life of me I couldn't
remember how to spell his name. I knew him as a child and many years later
worked with him when he was General Car Foreman in Chicago. Instead of
photographing engines at 14th Street, I caught many of the people we all
knew so I have many shots of Frank as well as others.
As to the bi-level trucks, the guys in Chicago always said they were a
dangerous truck to work on account of they way they had to be jacked apart
to change out worn parts. I can't really elaborate more on this cause I
just don't know for sure. I guess there is always a price to pay for having
the best. WAF