Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Double Decks

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Double Decks
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:30:15 -0600
THAT I have to see a picture of......bilevels pulled by EA units!!! I know
that the E5s got pressed into the commuter rotation once in a while (I
remember hearing that they didn't load up well so were not often
used....just as the E7s were not preferred power for the dinkies) .
Next we'll see a post that the streamlined hudsons worked the 700s <gggg>
Charlie Vlk