Re: CB&Q waycars

To: kmartin@c..., BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: CB&Q waycars
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:18:57 -0600
Ken,

Thanks for the update! Regarding Pioneer Village in Minden, NE, I know
that the steam locomotive on display is a 'Q' locomotive, although its
appearance has been modified by the addition of a 'cow catcher' on the
pilot. As for the 4-wheel 'bobber' style waycar I'm not sure of its
heritage. Can anyone on the list provide more information? Thanks!

-Don Zinnecker