Re: 3 bees

To: WPDiven@a...
Subject: Re: 3 bees
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:04:35 EST
Cc: brhslist@egroups.com
Bill, an area of major interest to me is Q shippers. Since you have lineage
to the sand company how about posting a history to the BRHS list? I think
many people would be interested in its' history. Anything you can offer as to
destinations, numbers of shipments, grades of sand, uses of the products,etc.
would be a bonus.
Leo
P.s. Mike Spoor interviewed Hank Fruit a few years back and probably will
inform all us when publishes those details someday.