CB&Q Flat car Post

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: CB&Q Flat car Post
From: "Larry Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:16:56 -0000
Hi Everyone,
Got some of the pictures back of this old CB&Q flat car.
The ones of the trucks & number didn't turn out for some reason, I'll
get more of it next trip over, didn't look like it was going to go
anyplace for awhile.Build date is worn off of it to.
In Ottumwa IA On Fine ST right by the Yard.
Took this shot last month with the last of the 110 film I'll shoot,
Have a 35mm now, have to wait and see how this one take pictures.
I also Have some of the old 3001 sitting at the Amtrack station, hard
to get a good one of it as the sun is always in your face with it
being next to the station.
If you want I can post it, sort of a dark photo.

Larry