Re: What happened today

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: What happened today
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:10:51 -0000
Eric,
I don't know if you could use anything from it or not, but it might
be worth a look.
Message# 7141 I posted a copy of a News paper artical my Aunt came
across, and retyped for me.
About the Ashdale & Thomson RR in 1902.
Hope you can use some of it.
Please send a link to your site, Would like to see it.

Larry Doub