Train Dispatcher"s order book

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Train Dispatcher"s order book
From: kliner@s...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:22:34 -0000
I recently came across several train dispatcher's order books that
were used by the Hannibal dispatcher's office. They are from the
period 1960 to 1962 and each book contains the orders put out by each
shift. Some periods where there were alot of orders, only cover a
two or three week span Some cover about a month. They are about 12"
x 9 1/2" and about 3/4" thick. They cover the line between Quincy
and Kansas City and also the line from Quincy south to Fall Creek or
East Hannibal. Here is an example: No. 67 Eng 113A meet Extra 116D
East and No. 72 Eng 136D at Bucklin. No. 67 take siding at Bucklin.
If interested in one, please contact me via Email. Archie Hayden