What happened today

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: What happened today
From: jacobsen@m...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:46:09 -0000
I've set up a "this day in CB&Q history" feature on my website. So
far it includes stuff from a couple of Q books, but what I've found so
far only fills in about a third of the year. Does anyone know of any
not-significant-enough-to-be-put-in-a-book events that happened for
which you know the exact month, day, and year? Delivery dates for
locomotives, accidents, and presidents' birthdates are some things
that come to mind as possibilities. There can be more than one event
for a particular date.

Thanks!
Eric