Re: [BRHSlist] GP-20 Antenna

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] GP-20 Antenna
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:49:05 -0500
They used a quarter wave verticle. About 18 inches tall. Mount centered
on the roof and about 3 feet behind the head light. You can see the base
of them in Holck's vol 2 book on page63, top two pics, located behind
the horns. Also on page 72/73. Some GP-30s also used this type also.

Gordon

--
To reply take the 33 from the address