Re: [BRHSlist] steam era ho modeling

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] steam era ho modeling
From: drale99@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:15:28 EST
Pete',
Where were you on the Lincoln Division? I grew up on the RR. My dad was an
agent-operator. Lived in Fairmont, Elyria (Aurora-Burwell branch), Harvard,
Lincoln, Inland, Ravenna, Wolbach, & Palmer. Got well acquainted with
mainline and branch line action. Became well acquainted with Burlington
steam and early diesels (all of which I model). I lived in depots at Inland
and Elyria. While still in hi school, my dad taught me to telegraph. I was
planning to work as a helper to get through college, but the Navy interupted
my RR carreer. Spent one summer on a section gang at Palmer.

Dale Reeves
drale99@a...