GP-20 Antenna

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: GP-20 Antenna
From: Ralph Brown <cbq682@h...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:07:17 -0600
I am currently adding some detail part to my Life-Like Proto 2000
GP-20. I would like to know what type of radio antenna was used on the
GP-20s and where on the unit were they positioned? I am particularly
interested in #929 if at all possible. All of the photographs of Q
GP-20s that I have looked at I cannot recognize any antennas. Maybe the
photos are at the wrong angles. I do, however, notice on some the
GP-20 units with the single horn positioned on the center of the cab
roof, what appears to be a wire formed in a half loop, directly under
the horn. Could that possibly be an antenna? If anyone has the
answers, I would greatly appreciate read them.

Thank you very much.

Ralph W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL