Question for Charlie Vlk

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Question for Charlie Vlk
From: Bill@s...
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:19:09 -0000
Mr. Vlk,

Since you have already done the research, would you mind helping me
here? Using mostly Kato cars, and perhaps a few of Con-Cor's (like
the CZ tailcar) could you/would you suggest some Q passenger train
consists using these models? My location is Galesburg circa 1960s. Can
you suggest some consists for the CZ, KCZ, DZ, and others which may
apply that I can approximate using these cars? This is a large
request, I know, but I figure you've already done the research and are
familiar with such things.

Thank you sir!!!!!

Bill Selleck

http://billsgburgjrnl.stimpsoft.com