Re: Vote for Kato passenger cars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Vote for Kato passenger cars
From: Bill@s...
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:58:55 -0000
I think we all need to say a big thank you to Charlie Vlk for having a
decisive hand in bringing these cars "to life" for us CB&Q modelers in
N Scale (a minority to be sure). You may recall an earlier message
from him in which he hinted at their production in HO as well. Keep
your HO fingers crossed! The fact that Kato produced the "Burlington"
office car a couple/three years prior to the release of these Budd
cars is also quite a good sign for the HO modelers as well!

A very big thank you to Charlie Vlk! Thank you for these wonderful
cars. Nor more faking it with other manufacturer's cars. I am in your
debt sir!

Bill Selleck
N scale CB&Q modeler
(but otherwise normal)