Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ neg list available

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ neg list available
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:43:45 -0600
> Rail Negative List #43 covering BHC-BCH-BN is available for free as a MSWord
> attachment or if you prefer snail mail for $1.00 to me at P.O. Box 1368,
> Boulder CO
> 80306-1368. It has ten pages of locos (with CBQ numbers of BN locos),
> business cars, a heater car, cabooses, work equipment, depots and stations.
> The vast majority of CBQ Lines West depots (and a few Lines East depots) are
> available. These are 2&1/4 by 3&1/4 black & white negs taken with a Fujica
> G690 rangefinder for sharp focus.

Norm:

Perhaps my mind is not as functional as it once was. Could you clarify the
content of the negative list? Is it BN or CB&Q. I am unsure of your system,
but to me a chinese red GP35 with a four digit number is not a CB&Q
locomotive....

If your list contains CB&Q negatives, please email the attachment to me.

Thanks,

Ed DeRouin