Re: [BRHSlist] CZ Turnaround

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CZ Turnaround
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:27:50 EST
In a message dated 11/19/00 10:25:30 AM Central Standard Time,
sjl@p... writes:

<< Being that NYC kept all of their Stainless Steel Budd cars unpainted (they
did
not even paint over the stainless steel fluting of their ex-C&O twin-unit
diners), I doubt they would have changed the exterior of the car they
leased. >>

That is how I understood it.... the NYC leased a car from the Rio Grande and
it was not one particular 10-6 but the equivalent of one car. I have seen a
few shots of NYC smooth side Pullmans in the CZ as well as others running as
CZ-11.

Loren Johnson