Re: [BRHSlist] Re BRHS Bulletins

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re BRHS Bulletins
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:25:15 GMT
I have been a member of the BRHS since the early beginnings (1976), when it was just a 3 page flyer, and known as the CB&Q Hist. Soc.

It is important to note that in all the years, only this issue (37) arrived with a torn envelop.

With all the recent complaints from various parts of the U.S., I have to believe that the problem originated at the mailing post office.

I don't believe that the Society should panic and try to find a new typ of envelop, but certainly, someone within the Society should address this with the post office.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA