Re: Passenger Cars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Passenger Cars
From: kmartin@c...
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 17:48:30 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, kzach@e... wrote:
> Duncan & List-
>
> A friend of mine went to the Hobby Show and the RPM meet here in
Chicago. He picked up a photocopy
> of new products from Branchline Trains. Sometime down the road,
they
will be doing an 80' heavyweight
> coach, one of the roads will be the Q. Their first offerings will
be
some Pullmans, none of the roads listed were Q.

> Jim Zach

Jim and all

I talked with Branchline at the show with the NMRA convention in San
Jose. The coach they are doing is a NYC coach and while it has a
wider letterboard by the picture it only has 22 windows while the Q
6100's have 23, we will just have to wait and see. The two Pullmans
they
have
in their catalog are the 8-1-2 and the 10-1-2. The 8-1-2 is good for
the cars that were named for Q officials ie: John M. Forbes, Charles
Perkins, etc.

Ken Martin