Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Philosophy - A Message from your President

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin Philosophy - A Message from your President
From: Ed & Betty Padgett <epadgett@p...>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 21:06:23 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm sorry that some do not find #37 as interesting as others, however I would
consider it one of the best (depends on your interest). Do not try and control
what is published, get out your computer and write your own articles for
publication. That is what makes this group great.

Thanks to all of you that make this work and I wouldn't change a thing, right
Steve Holding??? The bulletins would not be so prized on the secondary market if
they were substandard.

Ed Padgett