Bulletin #37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Bulletin #37
From: NNull@a...
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:17:06 EST
Arrived in Baltimore Md 11/1/00. What I would pay for faster delivery!!

I think I figured out the problem with the mailing envelopes being mutilated
during transit. It's obvious. This issue of the Bulleting just isn't THICK
enough and therefore can slide around in the envelope!! Another great issue.

Would love to know the history and political connections of the "Purington
Brick Company" in Galesburg as their bricks were used on a lot of Q station
platforms and you can't tell me the railroad couldn't get bricks locally
cheaper.

Nolen