Re: [BRHSlist] Purington Bricks

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Purington Bricks
From: hold-on@s...
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:40:29 +0000
John and Nolen
I have 6 different examples of Purington Pavers. If you look the M&St L used
Oskaloosa Brick, IT used Danville Block, CNW used Boone Brick and Tile
The platform at Pacific Jct., Iowa was from a plant in Neb. All examples of on
line shippers. Also possible salvage from car damage. There was even a story
of a CB&Q/Military Railroader who got home sick in India because the water front
in Bombay was paved with Purlington Pavers
SJH
Never have opened my brick collection since the move

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/