Re: Bulletin 37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Bulletin 37
From: Bill@s...
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:12:29 -0000
Hi Darren,

Sorry to have misssed you UH-GAIN! We'll keep trying.

The website takes a lot of time, but I manage to work on it 2 - 3
times a week. I'm getting more into the Q's history around Galesburg
and the little burgs in the area. I've gotten a hold of a lot of great
old depot photos and am posting them as time allows, kinda a then and
now thing. I am also slowly woking on some Galesburg history. I hope
to post some personal stories from folks connected to the area as
well; fathers worked for the Q, or they grew up around town. We'll
see... So much to post, so little time...

All that and tryiny to work on my CBQ layout for next year's RR days
and NMRA convention. GULP!

Write me off list.

Oh, and get your mits on a copy of Bulletin 37!!!!!

Yours,

Bill Selleck
(Galesburghead)