RE: fulton county illinois 9/19/00

To: "'Tom Barrett'" <barrett@g...>
Subject: RE: fulton county illinois 9/19/00
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:47:58 -0600
Cc: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Greetings Tom,

First of all, please accept my apology for the delay in responding to your
email. Somehow this and three others got "lost" after I returned from the
BRHS annual meet in Ft. Worth.

I have forwarded a copy of this email to the BRHSlist, where there are 300
CB&Q fans who may have more information for you.

Apologetically yours,
Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives