RE: Caboose cupola interior

To: "'donpcnw'" <donpcnw@e...>
Subject: RE: Caboose cupola interior
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:47:27 -0600
Cc: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Greetings Don,

First of all, please accept my apology for the delay in responding to your
email. Somehow this got "lost" after I returned from the BRHS annual meet
in Ft. Worth and I failed to answer.

I have also forwarded a copy of this email to the BRHSlist, where there are
300 CB&Q fans who may have more information for you.

Apologetically yours,
Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives