RE: switch & station name histories in Texas

To: "'Jimmy Barlow'" <j-barlow@r...>
Subject: RE: switch & station name histories in Texas
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:27:47 -0500
Cc: <brhslist@egroups.com>
Greetings Jimmy,

Given some time, and a suitable donation to the BRHS, I could provide you
with a list of the station names in Texas, but would be unable to provide
any information as to why they were named that way.

I've also forwarded a copy of your email to the BRHSlist to see if anyone
there might be able to help you.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives