RE: Old Burlington Route key

To: "'Paul and Barbara Funk'" <ggfunk@w...>
Subject: RE: Old Burlington Route key
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:15:58 -0500
Cc: <brhslist@egroups.com>
Greetings Paul & Barbara,

Keys for the railroads were used system-wide. The number would indicate
what the key was used for, but does not indicate where it was used . I've
forwarded your request on to the BRHSlist to see if any of the folks there
may have more information on Adlake keys.

Good luck in your search,

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives