Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New list member!

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New list member!
From: Matthew Phalen <railfan04@y...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill,

That is so neat to talk to someone that knows my
territory. I hope when you do that layout you include
Wyanet of course since it is a Bureau County Town. I
would like to see that layout. The water tower here
in Wyanet is going to be torn down soon. It is old
and we are getting a new one. I will pass your
message on to Bob.

Matt Phalen