RE: Information on 1923 Aurora Depot

To: "'Amy Hartt Soprych'" <a.soprych@g...>
Subject: RE: Information on 1923 Aurora Depot
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:25:07 -0500
Cc: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Greetings Amy,

The BRHS does have an archives, but at this time we have no photographs of
the Aurora Depot. I am forwarding a copy of your request to the BRHSlist to
see if any of our list subscribers may have photos in their private
collections. Another possibility would be to contact the BNSF to see if
they have photos of the depot in their collection.

Good luck in your search!

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives

(BRHSlisters you may contact Amy offlist with any possibilities.)