Korber #104 Roundhouse

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Korber #104 Roundhouse
From: "Doug Brown" <dbrown@a...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:39:48 -0000
Hi Group,
I just picked up one of Korber's roundhouses. I would like to finish
it both inside and out with characteristics of the Q's houses. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. How about web sights, etc. that
would have pictures for ideas, etc?

My situation is that one side of my roundhouse will be next to the
isleway. To me, this would be an excellent place to put a clear
plastic "invisible" wall so I could look inside and watch engines
going and coming, as well as, the oportunity to do some interior
detail and frame work. As I said before, this is where I need
pictures.

Thanks in advance for all those responding.

Doug Brown
dbrown@a...