Re: [BRHSlist] Microsoft Train Simulator

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Microsoft Train Simulator
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:34:31 -0500
Brad:

I participated along with another BRHS member in a focus group last
year. Its purpose was to evaluate train simulator software in
development. We met for ninety minutes and replied to a series of
questions from the facilitator, The company developing the package was
unknown to us.

I have looked at the web site and know we were in on this product. I
have no idea of what the thing will look like when released. We will
just have to wait.

Now, my question to you is, what are your expectations about this, the
Burlington Route Historical Society list? From what I have seen of the
simulator showing a BNSF train on Marias Pass, I think that simulator
may not be closely related to the CB&Q?

Ed DeRouin