Willard

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Willard
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:56:36 EDT
Brad, that was my message on 4/17. Willard and I worked many, many a .......
job together and also made some(busmans holiday trips) as he referred to them
(the Rio Grande Zephyrs from Denver to Salt Lake and return, the Badger from
Milwaukee to Kewaunee and return,the Algoma Central{twice}). I don't have the
exact date or year (shame on me) but I'll say 1994 or 5 he left us. The
service at the funeral home was the largest I've ever attended and was far
beyond standing room only. Linda had many of Bills' RR momentos and pictures
of him and his dad working together about the room. Leo